Srixon – Launch of tenth generation AD333 golf ball series
August 10, 2021 – Srixon, a global leader in golf ball technology and innovation, introduces the tenth generation AD333 golf ball. The Srixon AD333 is available in Pure White and Tour Yellow and officially launches in the Continental Europe in September 2021.
“This latest generation of AD333 golf balls offers great all-around performance,” said Joe Miller, Srixon Sports Europe’s Product Expert. “With a lower overall compression compared to previous generations, the new AD333 delivers better distance off the tee and enhanced feel when approaching the green.”
The new AD333 shares technology with the tour-validated Z-STAR Series, but it’s packaged into a two-piece, ionomer construction for great value and performance.
The reformulated FastLayer Core features a lower compression number for a straighter, more sustainable ballflight, especially for players with moderate swing speeds. FastLayer works in tandem with AD333’s 338 Speed Dimple Pattern for immense distance gains.
Meanwhile, the tenth generation AD333 golf balls offer unprecedented greenside spin performance. Spin Skin with SeRM, a unique coating on every golf ball, digs deep into wedge and iron grooves, dramatically increasing friction and maximising spin for more stopping power on every shot.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES – SRIXON AD333
- FastLayer Core: FastLayer delivers exceptional feel and ball speed. With the new sixth generation, a lowercompression delivers superior flight, especially on low-lofted clubs.
- Spin Skin with SeRM: A coating with flexible molecular bonds digs deep into wedge and iron grooves,maximising spin for more control and more stopping power.
- Enhanced Alignment: Line up with confidence thanks to the new and improved alignment line.
- 338 Speed Dimple Pattern: The unique 338 Speed Dimple Pattern boosts overall distance and accuracy due to less drag and a more penetrating ball flight.
- Models: Pure White, Tour Yellow
- RRP per dozen: 30.00€.