Golf & Fashion
PING – Launch of Spring-Summer 2020 Ladies’ Performance Apparel Collection
April 3, 2020 – PING has announced details of its Spring-Summer 2020 ladies’ apparel collection, which offers golfers more engineering, more performance, more style and more choice than ever before.
Epitomising the company’s dedication to helping lady golfers to look and play their best in all conditions, the new collection combines stylish and eye-catching designs with the performance-driven fabrics and unwavering attention to detail that PING is renowned for.
Staying true to core values, PING continues to research and develop every detail of performance golf apparel. For the SS20 collection, PING designers explored and incorporated more of the latest innovations, fabric technologies and manufacturing techniques to create an apparel range specifically engineered to meet the needs of the female golfer.
Reflecting on the brand’s performance-driven ethos, the SS20 collection incorporates the PING proprietary Sensor Technology Platform – a system that ensures the range meets the demands of the game, so that golfers can perform at their highest level, whatever the weather. A key component of the Sensor Platform is Sensor Cool technology, which provides a focus for the Spring/Summer season, offering moisture-moving, quick-dry, crease-resistant and stretch properties.
Not only does the latest apparel range perform to the highest levels, it is also designed for the golfer who wants to look – as well as play – her best. Seasonal patterns, prints and designs work together to offer functional, yet fashionable styles for both on and off the course wear.
Abstract Botanicals is the theme of the SS20 ladies’ collection, drawing inspiration from foliage, floral blooms and interpreted in playful, yet sophisticated key seasonal hues of mint and bleached denim that combine with navy and white. The collection is stylish and versatile in equal measures, allowing garments to be interchanged between the key colour themes.
More combinations mean more choice. The SS20 styles and colourways work together to allow golfers to reflect their own style across flexible colour stories.
The stunning Botanical polo, which is a highlight of the new ladies’ range, features a Botanical printed fabric design throughout, with contrast detail to the side body. A metallic raised PING logo on the sleeve adds a premium finish, while Sensor Cool technology ensures the female golfer has everything and more this season.
The Rosemarie printed zip neck polo is another new addition to the range, featuring texture printed fabric to the front body and available in eye-catching mint/white and navy/bleached denim colour combinations.
New for SS20, the Skye mid-layer is a performance grid-back fleece top with Sensor Warm technology to provide thermal, stretch, water resistant and breathable properties. Available in two colourways, the sleek mid-layer features contrast piping at the front and back body, along with a raised metallic PING logo on the sleeve.
The Cascade skort features the same bold Botanical printed fabric as the Botanical polo, with contrast detail to the sides. A knitted skort with inner shorts, Cascade features two zip front pockets and an inner pocket on the shorts to ensure style and playability go hand-in-hand.
The Daisy printed crop trouser is another new addition to the collection and comes in the mint/white or navy/bleached denim colour choices that work seamlessly with the polo shirt offering. A lightweight playing option, the trouser sits just below the knee and features Sensor Cool technology to ensure premium comfort on even the warmest of days.
BOTANICAL POLO and ROSEMARIE POLO
- A Botanical print design through the body with laid on contrast detail at the sides, the Botanical polo shirt has a self-fabric collar and placket with a raised metallic PING logo to sleeve. UPF 50+. Sensor Platform: Sensor Cool. Fabric: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane. RRP: 70€.
- A zip-neck polo shirt featuring a textured print through the body with contrast collar, side panels and sleeves. Raised metallic PING logo to sleeve. UPF 50+. Sensor Platform: Sensor Cool. Fabric: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane. RRP: 65€.
SKYE MID-LAYER, CASCADE SKORT and DAISY CROP TROUSER
- A performance grid back fleece top with contrast piping on the front and back of the body, metallic detailing and a raised metallic PING logo to sleeve. Sensor Platform: Sensor Warm. Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane. RRP: 75€.
- Knitted skort in Botanical printed fabric with contrast laid on detail to sides. Features inner shorts with discrete pocket and two zip pockets to outer front body. UPF 50+. Sensor Platform: Sensor Cool. Fabric: 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane. RRP: 85€.
- Lightweight crop trouser with ‘textured’ print fabric. Also features front and back pockets with belt loops on waist. Sensor Platform: Sensor Cool. Fabric: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane. RRP: 90€.