Srixon – Grace Kim wins LPGA LOTTE Championship 2023 with full bag of Srixon / Cleveland Golf equipment
April 17, 2023 – In just her third start on tour, LPGA rookie Grace Kim, wins the Lotte Championship 2023 in a three-way playoff to capture her first LPGA Tour title with 13 Srixon/Cleveland Golf clubs in her bag and the Z-STAR golf ball.
Heading into the final round, Kim was T-2, and one back of the leader after opening rounds of 71-67-70. Making the turn at 1-under, Kim made four birdies on the back nine, two of them coming on the tough 17th hole, and the par-5 18th to force her way into a playoff. Playing the 18th hole again, Kim made a 5-foot birdie to win on the first playoff hole, finishing the tournament at 12-under par.
“I really didn’t have high expectations going in, I just tried to play my own game and I didn’t force anything, I’m still speechless,” Grace Kim said in her post-round interview. “I tried my best and it came out to be a good result.”
From tee-to-green, Kim was dialed in, hitting 48 of 56 fairways for the week using the Srixon ZX7 Mk II Driver and 54 of 72 greens in regulation using Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Irons. Kim will look to keep her positive momentum going, as the LPGA Tour heads to Texas next week for the first major of the year.
Here is a full look at Grace Kim’s Srixon/Cleveland Golf gear:
- Driver: Srixon ZX7 MkII (9,5º)
- Fairway wood: Srixon ZX MkII 3 (15º, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Orange)
- Hybrids: Srixon ZX MkII 3 y 4 (19º y 22º, Project X HZRDUS Smoke)
- Irons: Srixon ZX5 MkII (5, Aerotech Steelfiber); Srixon ZX7 MkII (6-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber)
- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Black Satin (50º/10º MID, 54º/10º MID, 58º/06º LOW, Nippon N.S. Pro)
- Putter: Odyssey Toulon Garage Series Chicago
- Golf ball: Srixon Z-Star