- Sunderland – Ready for the 2020 Ryder Cup 60 years after producing outerwear for the 1965 Ryder Cup
- Glenmuir – Five year agreement celebration with Ryder Cup Europe for the 2020, 2022 and 2024 matches
- Galvin Green – Sharing Team Europe’s 2018 Ryder Cup success
- European Tour – Sergio García, Ryder Cup points leader, set to defend Valderrama Masters title
- Galvin Green – Ryder Cup gear performs well under pressure – Fact!
- adidas Golf – Limited Edition TOUR360 golf shoe ahead of the Ryder Cup 2018 revealed
- Galvin Green – Going for a European win at the 2018 Ryder Cup in Paris
- Glenmuir – Celebration of 30 years of Ryder Cup success with Official 2018 Ryder Cup Range