FootJoy – FLEX XP, an exciting new addition to the popular FJ FLEX franchise
May, 22, 2020 – FootJoy, the #1 Shoe in Golf, has launched an addition to the popular FJ FLEX franchise. Expanding on one of the hottest shoe categories of the year, these updates deliver enhanced comfort, style and performance on the course, in the clubhouse and beyond. With a commitment to delivering superior comfort and versatility on and off the golf course at its core, FJ FLEX now offers waterproof protection and elevated athletic styling with the all-new FLEX XP. The completely new upper design features a premium, lightweight performance mesh upper with a one-year waterproof warranty.
New style options and even greater performance
for one of the hottest shoes of the year
“Offering an adjacent waterproof category was a critical addition to the FJ FLEX family, with further enhancements to improve the overall design,” says Richard Fryer, Director of Product Management FJ Footwear. “This product will excite FJ FLEX wearers and those looking for unrivaled versatility on any surface and in all weather conditions”.
FLEX XP offers all-day comfort with a high-density EVA fitbed and bootie-fit construction that provides a sock- like fit. The sporty styling combined with a waterproof membrane and proprietary Versa-Trax spikeless outsole, FLEX XP is ready to deliver, rain or shine.
“With the momentum that we have riding the incredible success of FJ FLEX, it’s really exciting to see what we can do with this golf footwear franchise,” added Richard Fryer.
VERSA-TRAX OUTSOLE TECHNOLOGY
All FJ FLEX shoes feature the innovative Versa-Trax outsole configuration, a web of multidimensional, strategically placed traction elements designed for on and off course wear. The proprietary Versa-Trax outsole technology offers multiple traction zones that maximize golf performance in all conditions and produce exceptional multi-surface grip.
- GOLF PERFORMANCE TRACTION: Pointy, turf-gripping traction elements strategically placed where the foot applies maximum pressure with the ground during the golf swing
- VERSATILE OFF-COURSE TRACTION: Larger, flatter no-slip surfaces for traction and durability
- HYBRID TRACTION: Mix of both on and off course traction elements, engineered to maximize traction on the course during the swing and provide grip when walking on smooth surfaces off the course
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Lightweight, soft foam cushioning
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Proprietary Versa-Trax rubber outsole technology delivers versatile on/off course traction
- Soft and supportive EVA midsole provides soft, cushioned ride
- Premium performance mesh upper
- 1-year waterproof warranty
Available new styles: White, grey and blue